Workplace Enquiry

Making a Workplace Enquiry

Making a Workplace Enquiry

There are two forms available regarding workplace enquiries:

1. General Enquiry:

Please complete this form if your enquiry relates to long service leave (under the Long Service Leave Act 1955); gazetted NSW public holidays; Local Government Awards; or the Taxi and other Transport Industry Contract Determinations.

2. Public Sector Enquiry:

This form is for NSW Government public sector employees only. 

Prior to completing this form, please ensure that you have already written to and waited a reasonable period for a response from your Human Resources/People and Culture officer.

Please Note: You will need to complete all sections of this form before submitting your enquiry.

If you are a Public Sector Human Resources or People and Culture officer, please contact your designated Public Sector Industrial Relations officer for industrial advice.