Private Sector Enquiry

This form is for private sector employees and employers enquiring about long service leave and local government employees or employers, transport industry contractors and bailors or bailees in the taxi industry enquiring about the non-payment of entitlements under a State Award or Contract Determination.

If you are a New South Wales Government Human Resources or People and Culture officer, you should contact Public Sector Employee Relations for industrial advice. Please use the Public Sector Enquiry Form located here.